Float switch for Surge Tank
- This float switch is fitted into your front mounted surge tank when you are also using a rear mounted main fuel tank.
- Transferring fuel to the front tank needs be done correctly.
- Using the float switch stops problems such as overflow spills, pump cavitation or starvation.
- Mechanical fuel systems require a good breathing surge tank.
- Using a return line method doesn’t work too well as the surge tank needs to be sealed.
- The float switch controls your electric transfer pump on & off as the tank is filled.
- 1/2 BSP threads easily screws into the surge tank.
- Wire up so float switch activates the pump relay.